MDL VERANO PTAC HEAT PUMP
- Efficient design with EER as high as 13.0 and COP of 3.55. Exceeds current AHRI standards and DOE requirements.
- Optimized air discharge configurations with large axial blower wheels and lower blower speeds resulting in lower sound levels in occupied spaces.
- Temperature sensors are used to detect if the compressor or evaporator is too cold and then signals to stop the operation of the unit.
- Unit will perform self diagnostic and display appropriate error code.
- When in Rapid Heat Mode, electric heat will be engaged to raise the room temperature quickly. When room temperature is met the unit will revert to standard heat pump mode.
- All units are thoroughly tested before shipping to ensure functionality
- Easy installation, two stage heater, and standard control panels.
- 18 Gage insulated wall sleeve
- Outdoor Grilles
- Panel Cover Lock
- Condensate drainage hose kit
- Optional Controls
- Leveling Legs